Digital Tickets FAQs
1. Why did Chapel Hill move to digital tickets?
To help promote the health and safety of our fans and staff as well as have the ability to control the number of tickets purchased for each venue.
2. What if I don’t have a smartphone?
You can purchase your tickets on any PC and then print them. Bring the printed ticket to the ticket table and scan them for admittance.
3. I’m a senior citizen, will you still honor senior citizen tickets?
We will absoultely still honor senior citizen tickets. Please call (903) 572-8096 ext 5 to register and get your promo code or get help registering.
4. I’m a booster club member, how can I use my pass?
Please check with the Booster Club president for your promo code to access your tickets.
5. How can my student get a ticket if they are coming alone?
Students will need a ticket if coming to a game. Parents can purchase these tickets for students and then email them a copy or print them out for the student to scan at the ticket table.