All students in 3rd grade through High School will participate in the STAAR (State of Texas Assessment of Academic Readiness) test in April and May of each school year.
For more information about State Testing and Accountability, go to Texas Education Agency - State Testing website.
Current Year STAAR RESULTS
Test scores for students will be posted in the TEXAS ASSESSMENT STUDENT DATA PORTAL.
- Go to the TEXAS ASSESSMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM website
- Click on Log In to Student Portal
- If you know your student’s Unique Access Code, enter it, along with the student’s Date of Birth, then click GO.
- If you do NOT know your student’s Access Code, click on the Lookup Access Code link.
- Enter the Student’s First Name, PEIMS ID (either the Social Security Number or the State ID Number), and Date of Birth. Then click GO.
- The student’s Access Code will automatically populate. Click GO again.
- Once you’ve successfully entered the Unique Access Code and Date of Birth, the student’s test history will be displayed on the screen. Click on any test name to view its details.
- To obtain an electronic copy of theSTAAR Report Card, click the Download PDFs button in the upper-right corner.
- Click on the test administration to view the STAAR Report Card.
- The system will generate a PDF file suitable for download / printing.
Paper reports will be sent home when available.
Thank you for all you do to prepare your children for success!
NOTE: Typically STAAR Report Cards for Spring 2017 are available through the Portal in mid to late June. STAAR Report Cards for Spring 2017